Fri, 17 Jun|
Location is TBD
Re-wilding your well-being
A workshop for people looking to engage with your purpose and find value and meaning in what you do. Inspired by nature!
Time & Location
17 Jun 2022, 09:45 – 16:00
Location is TBD
About the event
A well-being workshop abundant with content to help you live more purposefully.
A chance to find some space, in a beautiful nature setting, to gain clarity and confidence.
Forging what is important for you in work and life.
The day will equip you with new perspectives and insight. Helping you to feel happier and clearer on your work and life.
With greater understanding on what to keep, what to change and opportunities to enhance meaning and purpose.
Who is the workshop for?
You find you resonate with one or more of the statements below:
- You are completing education/studies this year and unsure about the direction to take.
- You are curious to explore ways to change your career direction and looking to gain clarity around this.
- You are happy staying in the work you do, but are wanting to be more satisfied in what you do and who you are.
- Work currently impacts your well-being and you are looking for ways to live a happier, healthier life.
- You stuggle with work/life balance and want to live life in a more fulfilled way.
- You provide career support ansd guidance and are keen to learn from this workshop for your own professional practice.
The day will explore:
- Creating vision and clarity for purposeful living.
- Lessons from nature on how to "Be" purposeful.
- A living systems approach to health and happiness in work and life.
- Natural Principles to enhance your well-being.
- Changing beliefs that hold you back ( Composting and propagating)
- Discovering your values and how to use them as a compass for decisions in work and life.
- Next steps and opportunities mapping.
- Leave with clarity on what's important to you and the stepping stones to make it happen.
- A set of tools to navigate you back to purpose and meaning when you most need them.
- Increased compassion and kindness for self, others and the planet.
- Values compass to help guide you in choices, opportunities and change.
- New perspectives and knowledge to enhance well-being.
- A wider understanding of how to live 'on purpose'
- A chance to meet others inspired to make positive changes in their life.
- Introducing regnerative thinking practices into work and life.
- Time away from the hustle and bustle of life to focus in on yourself
- Ways to enhance your well-being in body and mind.
- Space in and part of nature.
- Personal development to help you grow.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
JK is coach/facilitator and founder of Where The Mind Grows - helping individuals and teams to nurture well-being, grow resilience and live a more compassionate and authentic life.
Where the Mind Grows is founded on the principles of people, planet and purpse. With nature as a co-facilitator to each session. JK introduces you to a range of resources, techniques and perspectives that help you create positive change in your wider world. Drawing on knowledge & tools from psycho-education to ecopsycholgy. Translating approaches into resources that can create positive change in your every-day.
JK is a experienced and creative coach and faciltator. Qualifed in a range of modalities, including Mastery in NLP, Advance Practitioner in IEMT, MBIT practitioner and Facilitator of Think Like A Tree - to name a few. Bringing her authentic energy and enthusiasm to the workshop space.
With a background working in managing mental health and employability services. JK saw the challenges that people face for their own well-being at work and wanted to equip more people with the skills and capabilities to make life easier and create more happiness. Establishing sister company JKChangeWork back in 2017 and Where The Mind Grows in 2019. JK has worked with 100's of clients, as well as working in workplaces. Helping people to create positive change in their lives.
JK's launch of Where The Mind Grows back in 2020 was led by a her own purpose and vision to bring more people back connected with nature and to help people live kinder, compassionate and value-led lives.
When she's not delivering coaching JK spends time out in nature for her own well-being. Enjoying camping, walking or wild swimming in the summer months. The winter months are time for JK to hibernate in front of a log fire with an inspiring book or adventure film, cuddled up with her rescure lurcher Leon.
What do people say about JK's Coaching and Facilitation?
"creative, open and approachable"
" sensitive and person centered facilitation. But not induglent. Just right and safe!"
For students, or people currently looking to get back into work or at risk of redundancy.£65.00
Standard ticket entry Ticket for the workshop for people who do not meet the low income ticket terms£125.00Sale ended
Early Bird - Standard Ticket
Standard Ticket with early bird discount - limited quantity and sale time. (30/4/22)£99.00Sale ended