Wed, 07 Sept|
FREE live webinar – introduction to regenerative business/organisations
An introduction to regenerative business and the Think Like A Forest programme for business owners, organisations and businesses
Time & Location
07 Sept 2022, 13:00 – 08 Sept 2022, 14:00
About the event
We associate forests with growth, creativity, diversity, connection, strength and resilience – characteristics that make for healthy, vibrant, productive workplace too.
Drawing on learning from nature via disciplines such as biomimicry, ecopsychology, biology, systems thinking, regenerative leadership, psychological safety, permaculture and holistic design frameworks, this webinar will explore how to take small steps towards having a healthy organisation modelled on ecosystem design, with wide-ranging benefits for people, productivity, purpose and planet.
What we’ll cover:
- The old ‘organisation as a machine’ paradigm vs the new, regenerative, nature-inspired paradigm
- Some of the different regenerative approaches and their common threads
- The benefits for your organisation of adopting a regenerative approach
- Why adopting a nature-inspired approach is the only viable solution for solving the world’s problems – from climate crisis, ecological destruction, inequality, mental and physical health etc
- The Think like a Forest 10 strands of a nature-inspired approach to business, organisations and leadership
You’ll learn more about the Think like a Forest programme (our 2 day introduction to regenerative business/organisations) with an opportunity to ask any questions.
A replay will be available.