Time is TBD|
3 Day Well-Being Retreat in Nature in Summerbridge, North Yorkshire
Three Day retreat to escape the rat race and relax, reset and replenish in nature. Well-being Coaching retreat for leaders, entrepreneurs and busy lives!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Summerbridge, Summerbridge, Harrogate HG3 4HT, UK
About the event
Looking to take some time out away from your busy day-to-day?
Clear the head-clutter and make space for peace of mind. This nature-based, life-coaching retreat offers you just that. A balance of relaxation, reflection, self-care, and change-work. Join for a calm and focused retreat programme. Where The Mind Grows is inviting you to discover new ways to enhance mind and body wellness. Their retreats are compassionately crafted to help you relax, gain clarity, and feel at ease. This is a safe and supportive place to re-connect with yourself, explore ways to enhance your well-being, and gain new perspectives.
Who are the retreats for?
The retreats offer a well-being experience for leaders, entrepreneurs, and professionals, like you. Living busy-lives, with high hopes, high-aspirations, and a need for time out.
You are courageous in your life and work. And still looking for ways to be bolder and brighter without losing energy or enthusiasm.
Balancing work and life, feels like a project in itself, and the retreat combines growth and down-time.
If you've heard yourself spouting promises of "me time" - here is a great opportunity, just for that!
You probably already know the key principles of well-being. Yet, somehow, life (or ambition) tends to get in the way.
Leading to not-so-kind self-talk, feelings of over-whelm or under-whelm and maybe even worry about burnt-out. At the retreat you have protected time for self-care and reflection and a real opportunity to do things differently.
Combining rest and reflection; personally enhance your strategies for living in an often demanding and unpredictable world. Re-focus, re-create, and explore. Build on strategies that work for you, and find new ways to enhance a happy, healthier way forward.
Inside - outside
At the heart of what they do at Where The Mind Grows is a strong affinity with the natural world. With nature as a co-facilitator for your retreat programme, one-to-one and group sessions will help you get back to yourself, in nature.
You will be invited to learn from the wisdom and expertise of the natural world, a master in resilience. Helping you to create sustainable strategies for self-care and well-being.
Understanding how conscious-living and nature connection, can help calm your mind and brighten your spirit.
The retreat experience will get you rooted, branch-out, and create conditions to thrive.
Daily schedule Day 1: Arrival
- 11:30 Welcome workshop and retreat orientation
- Lunch time - soup for the soul - at the woodland healing circle
- Settling in - rest space - at Heather Lea
- Natural mindfulness session with Helen from Make it Wild
- Evening - "household" meal.
- Creative space - a choice of self-guided resources will be available to explore or spend some time relaxing at the cottage
- Breakfast + self-reflection space
- Morning well-being session - in nature
- Natural principles workshop - learning well-being from nature with JK
- Lunch and creative space - a choice of self-guided nature based resources will be available or spend some time relaxing at the cottage
- Afternoon Workshop - ideas, inspiration, and momentum - enhancing well-being - rooting resilience
- Evening meal
- Evening workshop - values as your compass
- Breakfast and dawn nature discovery
- Pause, reflection, and celebration group session
- Retreat close
- One-to-one coaching sessions with JK is bookable throughout the programme